No products in the cart.
Basically foosball is a table with 8 rods and ‘table soccer’ figures all over with a ball and some handles. There is a goal at each end and a place to serve on each side in the middle. Each player/team uses their handles to move their men to strike the ball into the opposing teams goal. You always go to your right and defend at your left.
Here are the 3 Golden Rules!
I. Tables have 9 Balls, so you play best out of 9 which is first team to 5 goals.
II. If a ball goes into the goal legally, it is a point, no matter who hit it or what it bounced off of.
III. NO SPINNING THE RODS!!!
Here are some more rules you should ‘try’ to use as well!
1. Coin toss to see who serves first.
2. Serve the ball through the hole any way you want, but you must touch the ball with a man before you score.
3. After goals, the team scored UPON serves the ball next.
4. Ball off the table is given to the team last scored UPON.
5. If the ball stops moving and you can’t reach it, “Dead Ball” give it to the team last scored UPON.
6. You can call ‘Time Out’ if you have the ball. Make sure the other team is ready before you call ‘Time In’.
7. You can’t reach into the table for the ball while it is in play.
8. Be polite, no swearing, and have fun.
9. You can only have the ball for 15 seconds in any one place.