No products in the cart.
Butterfly Space Saver Table Tennis 25 Rollaway
The Butterfly Space Saver system is the easiest and most convenient method for moving and storing a table. This is combined with a 25mm Perfect Grip top and is ready assembled. The Space Saver is a great choice for sports centres, schools and clubs.
(Two-Man Delivery Unavailable)
The “Perfect Grip” surface increases the consistency and reliability of the bounce of the ball for both topspin and backspin shots, giving the players every confidence to play their game.
*For Schools and Colleges:
If schools wish to purchase a table please have the Secretary/Burser call us with an order number or authorisation. We will arrange delivery and then send an invoice to the School. Credit terms are 30days. Prices stated on the website include VAT.
In use : 9’ long x 5’ wide x 2’ 6” high (275 x 153 x 77cm)
Storage : 5’ 3” high x 5’ wide x 1’ 10” deep (159 x 153 x 66cm)
Unpacked weight : 97kg
Out of stock
- The most popular table used in sports centres, recreation halls or schools as a 25mm Centrefold style match standard quality table.
- Very easy and unique Space Saver fold and rollaway system – the best for regular sports hall use.
- 25mm match playing top with ‘Perfect Grip’ surface.
- Wheelchair friendly – 400mm distance between end of table and first leg in accordance with Paralympic requirements.
- Protected by a strong steel frame with magenta corner pieces.
- Supported by a very strong undercarriage, suitable for heavy use.
- 4 strong wheels with brakes on two for safety.
- Height adjusters on each leg to ensure a level playing surface.
- Double security system with safety locks.
- Conforms to and certificate issued for the new Central European Norm (CEN) safety regulations: EN 14468-1.
- Attractive green playing top with matching light silver legs and undercarriage.
- 5 years guarantee.
- Ready assembled.
- Free Delivery
- Net and Post set NOT included
Due to the volume of table tennis tables we cannot guarantee that we will have them all on display. If you require more information feel free to give us a call at + 353 1 4975819 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org